Sunday, April 8, 2007

WHAT PROBLEMS HAVE THIS CAUSE MY FAMILY

1. Lose faces after buying an expensive car but most of the function seems to not work properly, go to garage almost every month, whenever we have to lower down the mirror, but we can't cause the mirror is broken
2. Lose confidence on Volvo Sweden, Customer Care, President and Vice President of Volvo, Volvo Car Thailand Ltd. , on the safety of Volvo car produced by local companies of Volvo, on the material that is used in producing Volvo cars in Asian and ASEAN countries etc.
3. Lose health: my dad has to be admit to hospital 2 times because of this Volvo S80 case due to stress and unable to get what he spend on for the car....and receive such as bad explanation from Vice president of Volvo in Thailand (especially Mr. Mats Olsen) , he often become stress!
4. Lose money: there is no need to explain this reason because the story told it all
5. No transportation: every time the cars go to the garage ... my family have to go on Taxi, walk, Bus or skytrain ... I don't see the point of buying a car if it has to go to the garage every month!... and each time its no less then 1 or 2 weeks ....
6. Lose trust on NEW MODEL launch in Thailand ... customer should wait for at least 6 months so that VOLVO can fix all the stupid problems first (they need some stupid people to buy their cars so that they can learn the mistake that they have done during the design period, assembling period etc.)
7. Lose trust on the Sales Person ... cause he didn't even come to take care of my family after he sold the car.... GET THE MONEY AND THEN GO AWAY
8. Lose TRUST OF VOLVO CAR THAILAND and the Sweden President and Vice President cause they never realized this issue and they think that their own PROFIT is more important and other people is their last priority
9. Gain more CONFIDENCE on TOYOTA cars ... no problems at all never have to go to the garage to fix anything ... ! and its 1/3 the price of Volvo.... the material and the quality of Toyota parts is much better than Volvo ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Lose confidence (already lose) of the Thai Government and the consumer rights... because my family didn't receive any help from the Government even if we asked for.... Thai government want to become Detroit of ASIA but they can not protect the consumer rights ... their cars aren't even Euro 4 ..........when other countries in Asia have very good consumer right and ofcourse .... EURO 4 ... so how can Thai government think of becoming Detroit of Asia ???
11. Lose confidence on the knowledge of Mr. Mats Olsen and his staff, I think that he should learn more from the Thai staff Mr. Chavalit ... of how to take care of Customer (what to say and what NOT to say) and after all that he said he shouldn't become the Vice president of Customer service........
12 Lose confidence on VOLVO CAR IN THAILAND .... and also VOLVO SWEDEN therefore for everyone that I know ... I will never recommend VOLVO to them ! because to me "VOLVO WILL ALWAYS SUCK FOR LIFE"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time you buy a car made in germany
best regards from germany
karl mueller

Anonymous said...

The thing is that if I buy a germany car in Thailand... I don't think it would be upto German standard ... your cars last for ages... but it would be build in Thailand and who knows what can happen ... the rules and regulation in Thailand isn't as stick as your country...But thank you for your comment !

Anonymous said...

I suggest you Toyota,
everyone is free to comment!
Bangkok Thailand
Pawin P.

Jewie said...

Yeah.... i have the same problem as u in Thailand. My S70 has been in and out of the stupid workshop for a whole year. The maximum my car spend out of the workshop was just less then 2 months before i had to send her in again. It seems the Volvo technicians here are stupid. I don't know what to do with the car now. It sucks. I even wrote to complain but do they reply? No. Bet they cant even read english.

Jessica L. Smith said...


i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Zuma Zuk for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he Zuma Zuk casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Zuma Zuk for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are p***ng through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call +2349055637784. and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

Anonymous said...

Fuck Volvo Thailand.
Volvo is crap at 940 series. I see that Volvo isn't durable anymore. Volvo use propaganda that their car is strong and
safe in the world that reason why people buy them. Volvo charge service very expensive price. 5 years must change Dual clutch gear,Radiator and more. I really annoyed BLIS isn't work at night and why Volvo make small
side view mirror. Car stereo in Volvo is great but the problem is why S60 didn't install a touch screen and put the
frustate buttom and knob. Air condition is suck than Japanese car. 25C is enough to cool in Japanese car but Volvo must use 22C. I stick Japanese car like Accord G9 is enough. Japanese car today is improve too much and better than swedish.
If you want safe car,I recommend Mercedes Benz W124&W140 series.

Map