Sunday, April 8, 2007

The word VOLVE FOR LIFE can not be used! INTRODUCTION !

I am writing on behalf of my family who have really suffer so much after purchasing a VOLVO S80 during the motor show in Bangkok Thailand ( at BITEC) sometimes during the year 2000. My intension is to just inform everyone who is going to purchase a VOLVO car in Thailand especially does who have high hope on VOLVO as being "VOLVO FOR LIFE"....because its NOT TRUE ... at least for my family and some of the people that i talk to and they have suffer the same thing or worst ! I have no intension of receiving anything back from Volvo Car Thailand Ltd. because for sure they have loose this CUSTOMER FOR LIFE therefore I do not wish to get anything from VOLVO AGAIN FOR LIFE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally agree with you and their new slogen should be "Volvo pain for life"
I have a long story as well

Anonymous Tran said...

i want to find a new car for me ! Plz introduce for me !
rửa xe thông minh
, rửa xe tự động ,thay nhớt xe máy , thay nhớt ô tô rửa xe tự động ,rửa xe máy , rửa xe ô tô
, chăm sóc bảo dưỡng xe , thay nhớt uy tín tại tphcm? Thank !

Map